Has Your Upholstery lost its ‘newness’
Buying furniture for your home is expensive, take time to be sure you’re buying the right furniture for your home. Daily usage has a big impact on the life and look of your settee, chairs, sofa and upholstered furnishings. You need to know how to take care of your furniture, so that it looks as good as the day you bought it.
Upholstery should be professionally cleaned once or twice a year, as part of your maintenance routine. Households with young children, high traffic, pets, allergy sufferers and indoor smokers should have their upholstery cleaned more often.
Upholstery cleaning plays a vital part in promoting health, air quality, appearance and longevity in your home
Fill in the form below or give me a ring 029 20810692
Why Choose Professional Upholstery Cleaning
Many people try to clean their own upholstery. It saves money short term but, seldom helps long term. A professional will have experience of cleaning all types of upholstery, knowing what solutions and methods to use for the best result.
There are many advantages to using a professional upholstery cleaning service:
- You get a complete job with all areas of upholstery cleaned
- Particles are removed from areas an amateur cannot reach
- Your indoor atmosphere is kept clean and pollution free
- You save time, effort and money in the long term
- Your upholstery looks a lot better
- Your furniture lasts longer
If you have a stain or you’re not confident about cleaning upholstery call in a professional that is experienced and knows what method should be used.
After having had your furniture professionally cleaned, you should consider having ‘scotchguard’ fabric protector applied.
The benefits include:
- Protection coats the fibres so that spillages don’t turn into stains
- Protection makes your furniture last longer by preventing wear
- Protection makes everyday maintenance easy
Renew ‘Life’ by having your upholstery regularly cleaned
Call me for more information on 029 2081 0692 or